The Wild Bunch Rides Again – A 7 day exploration of the Sierra Gordas mountains of southern Mexico revealed some of the most incredible riding I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing.
- The Ride to Tula
- The adventure begins
- Good Roads
- It keeps getting better
- The best road yet
- Adding an exclamation point
- The long ride home
Blazing Saddles – a hot ride in Mexico: Eight of us risked the death at the hands of the Mexican drug cartels for a 5 day dual sport adventure in the mountains of northwest Mexico. This is our story.
- Day 1: Crossing the desert, riding Potrero Redondo, and electrical gremlins
- Day 2: Trouble, trouble, and more trouble
- Day 3, Part 1: The Good Stuff
- Day 3, Part 2: A Near Death Experience
- Day 4: High Plains Drifters
- Day 5: The Gold Standard
The Road to Certain Death – a K Trail Tale: Join me and 3 friends as we attempt to conquer the K Trail across southern Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Day 0 – Introduction and Overview
- Day 1 – Time to Ride
- Day 1 Continued – The Road to Certain Death
- Day 2 – Escaping The Road to Certain Death
- GPS tracks for the K Trail – right click and download to your computer